MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global 4K TV (Television) Market Professional Survey Report 2018”new report to its research database. The report spread across 115 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This comprehensive 4K TV (Television) Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
This report studies the global 4K TV (Television) market status and forecast, categorizes the global 4K TV (Television) market size (value and volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central and South America, and Middle East and Africa).
4K, known as UHD, is a picture technology that quadruples the number of pixels found in a full HD picture. With 4K, pixels are usually arranged in a 3,840 x 2,160 configuration, compared with the 1920×1080 you get in a full HD TV.
Asia Pacific held the largest share in 2016, as China has transformed into the biggest consumer of 4K TVs, accounting for more than 70% of the global share in the same year. Mass availability of 4K TVs coupled with low price offerings is the major reason behind the huge consumptions of 4K TVs in the country.
North America being an early adopter witnessed a signifcant growth with the introduction of 4K TVs, a trend expected to continue over the forecast period. Further, the regional 4K TV market growth is also attributed to the growing adoption of 4K set-top boxes that allow exploiting the full capability of 4K TVs with improved picture quality.
The region is expected to witness tremendouse growth also owing a drop in prices of 4K TVs, and it is anticipated that by 2025 more than half the American population will own at least one 4K TV. The European 4K TV market also exhibited a moderate growth due to an increasing demand in the UK and Germany. The proliferation of TVs supporting HDR will be a key factor expected to drive the growth in developed markets.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate of 4K TV (Television) in these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast), covering
North America, Europe, China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Other regions (Central and South America, Middle East and Africa)
Request a sample copy at
The major manufacturers covered in this report
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- <55Â Inch
- 55Â Inch
- 65Â Inch
By Application, the market can be split into
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC at
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and study the global 4K TV (Television) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key 4K TV (Television) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
- 4K TV (Television) Manufacturers
- 4K TV (Television) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- 4K TV (Television) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain