MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 129 pages with table and figures in it.
A laboratory information management system (LIMS) is a software system developed to effectively manage laboratory operations. It helps to track specimens and workflows, aggregate data for research or business intelligence purposes. It also helps to ensure that, laboratory operations are compliant with various standards and regulations.
Key Benefits of LIMS:
- Enables workflow automation
- Reduces human error by Streamlining processes
- Ensure efficient operation which maximize profits
- Support compliance efforts
This Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS market is segmented on the basis of product type, deployment model, component, industry, and region.
This report studies the Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS market by product type and applications/end industries.
Asia is projected to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period.
The global Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS market is valued at – – million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach – – million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of – -% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Abbott Informatics
- Labvantage Solutions
- Core Informatics
- Autoscribe Informatics
- Computing Solutions
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Highlights of the Global Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Laboratory Information Management System/LIMS market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.